What We Do / Junk Removal Process
- We will confirm your requested day and time for your residential or commercial cleanout
- Our truck team will call thirty minutes before your arrival time to let you know they are in route. If we can get there sooner we will and sometimes we are late because of traffic or the previous job was larger than we expected.
- When the junk hauling team arrives, they will walk around with you to determine what you want removed; old couch, old furniture, renovation debris, garage cleanout, basement cleanout, piano removal, house cleanout, estate clean out, hot tub removal, wooden shed removal, old office furniture, filing cabinets, or just about any other unwanted items.
- We will provide a no obligation cost estimate of our junk removal services based on how much space it takes up in our truck(s)
- If you're happy with our estimate and give us the go-ahead, our team will begin the removal immediately
- Included in our service and price, we bag, remove, load, clean up and haul away
- Payment can be made by Master Card, Visa, Discover, Amercian Express, debit card, check or cash
Our professional, considerate drivers will be in CleanOutJunk.com uniforms when they arrive. From the get-go, they will offer outstanding junk hauling service. They’re fully insured and have been extensively trained in safety procedures, so no worries for you. Just show them what you want cleared away, and they’ll take it from there – and they’ll clean up after themselves before leaving. In most cases, they’ll be done in under an hour, depending on how much stuff you have.